[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: dual jbpm context

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 11 05:35:02 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : Well, in one of you previous posts you said this:

  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | One pointing to a hibernate config with persistance and one without?
  |   |

  | "Without persistence", for me that means "no persistence" and not "in-memory db", so I took hibernate out of the one configurations. As said; that didn't work. ThenI reread that part on the XML vs objects vs DB and finally saw the light; you either have a backing store (and can base on workflows stored in there), or you don't.

That is what you get when non native english speakers start writing short statements. Persistence to me is 'surving restarts'

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200823#4200823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200823