[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Tests for db connection

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 11 16:01:42 EST 2009

Looking at the documentation on that Oracle error, it would appear that because of a database change that the current connection(s) are no longer valid and I guess that what you are looking for is some way of closing the existing connections and reestablishing them.  I have seen requests for this reconnect capability before, but I do not think it is currently possibly.

And to answer your specific question, using valid-connection-checker-class-name will not help you resolve this issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200847#4200847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200847