[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Find class from amother EAR

thanz@gmx.at do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 12 02:58:30 EST 2009

Hello

We are trying to upgrade from JBoss 4.0.5 GA to 5.0.0 GA.

We have 3 EAR's and our problem is now that one EAR needs to find
a class in another EAR.

But we get the error : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

We searched a lot and found the option "useJBossWebLoader" in
war-deployers-jboss-beans.xml and thought this would solve the problem.

But it doesnt.

Anyone has a hint how we can find a class from one EAR in another ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200892#4200892

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200892