[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - TaskNode override

Kooper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 12 09:42:35 EST 2009

Hi,
I need to override TaskNode with my custome Node to add type attribute to it.
I read on the forum that for this I need update jbpm.cfg.xml with

  | <string name="resource.node.types" value="com/jbpm/node/node.types.xml" />

I've moved  node.types.xml to the location above and updated task node value

  | <node-type element="task-node" class="com.jbpm.node.MyNode" />

I've created MyNode.java and override execute() method, created MyNode.hbm.xml

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  |
  | <!DOCTYPE hibernate-mapping PUBLIC
  |          "-//Hibernate/Hibernate Mapping DTD 3.0//EN"
  |              "http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-mapping-3.0.dtd">
  |
  | <hibernate-mapping default-access="field">
  | 	<subclass name="com.jbpm.node.MyNode"
  | 		discriminator-value="M" extends="org.jbpm.graph.node.TaskNode">
  | 		<property name="type" column="TYPE_" />
  | 	</subclass>
  | </hibernate-mapping>
and updated hibernate.cfg.xml with MyNode.hbm.xml
Adn deployed the application. But when running I'm still having TaskNode returned to me and not MyNode.
Will the described above solution work or I need to change jbpm source to add type attribute?
Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201025#4201025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201025