[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Clean Hibernate Second Level Cache

repkin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 12 12:11:17 EST 2009

Hi,

I am using Hibernate 3.3.1 and JBoss Cache 2.1.1 as second level cache. My application is Cluster-Wide structured and I have configured multi regions. I want to clean cache manually. I dont know am I doing it right way, but it is working. Is this code true for cleaning cache?

  | Map<String, Region> allSecondLevelCacheRegions = ((SessionFactoryImpl)sessionFactory).getAllSecondLevelCacheRegions();
  | Collection<Region> cacheRegions = allSecondLevelCacheRegions.values();
  | for (Region region : cacheRegions) {
  | 	region.destroy();
  | }

If it is not true, can you give me any idea?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201097#4201097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201097