[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Launching JBoss from a java application rather than using ru

millerdl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 12 15:38:36 EST 2009

I am looking for the proper way, if any, to launch JBoss from a java application.  We have always launched JBoss from the run.sh as root.  I have been searching the forums for a java class or some other sort of client to launch JBoss, but could not locate a direct method to do this.  Could someone point me in the right direction since we can not use run.sh to launch JBoss anymore.  If possible we could also launch from a C++ application, but java is just a little more convenient right now.  If there is a admin guide or user manual that explains this could someone point me to that.  Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201156#4201156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201156