[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Process State in a Fork not executing correctly

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 12 16:47:15 EST 2009

ok, first of all, next time make a real unittest by extending AbstractDBTestCase (took me 15 minutes now including correcting things like first deploying the subprocess and then the main process.)

Secondly, you describe something in text where there is no code for... make real assertions so I can explicitly see what you expect.

Ok, now the results of the jury... Why do you expect the transition of a subprocess be in the transitions list of the process-state node? That is at least what I think you expect....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201168#4201168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201168