[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Problem with css files in login.jsp page

misqu23 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 13 09:55:03 EST 2009

When I turn on TCP/IP monitor I can see that the browser want to get /myapp/restricted/login.css not /myapp/login.css.

And of course instead of content of css file I get login.jsp.

Please help. I don't know  what am I doing wrong.

I guess there is something wrong with redirect to login.jsp. I think that after successful redirect the url in the browser should point to the login.jsp, but in my case it is still pointing to the restricted resource.

I have tested this in FF, Chrome and IE and result is the same in every browser.
I'm using jboss 5.0 GA.

Thanks in advance
Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201407#4201407