[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Jarjared version of JBC3 for using in JBossAS 4.2

bortx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 13 12:27:59 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to run the tests on 3.0.2.CR2 distro. It compiles successfully, but I'm getting lot of failures as test result. I would paste some surefire reports, but there are a lot of them. Maybe they are all about cache initialization. I don't know if I have to configure any resource to make them run.

I'm using maven 2.0.9, the only thing I have configured is what is specified on README-Maven file:

  <profiles>
  |     <profile>
  |       <id>jboss</id>
  |       <properties>
  |         <maven.repository.root>/Users/manik/Code/maven2</maven.repository.root>
  |       </properties>
  |     </profile>
  |   </profiles>
  |
  |   <activeProfiles>
  |     <activeProfile>jboss</activeProfile>
  |   </activeProfiles>

I would give you any important information I have omitted inmediately

Thanks a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201464#4201464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201464