[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: JAAS authentication with EJB over HTTP

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 00:23:15 EST 2009

Hi Robert,

Although the log message comes from Remoting's ServletServerInvoker, the problem arises after Remoting passes the call off to the EJB3 code, so I'm going to suggest posing the question on the "EJB 3.0" forum: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=221.  If you come back and post a reference to your new thread, I'll try to keep an eye on it in case there are any Remoting issues.

Thanks,
Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201574#4201574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201574