[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Socket Read Timeout on stressing calls for validating pr

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 01:45:18 EST 2009

"ImmortAlex" wrote :
  |  invokerDestructionTimer in org.jboss.remoting.Client, which is created and started in disconnect()

Good catch, Alexey.  EJB3 creates a new Client with each invocation, so there you are.  I've created JIRA issue JBREM-1083 "Each Client creates a new invokerDestructionTimer", and I'll fix it in the next release.

"ron.sigal at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Well, I don't think this is a Remoting problem, because the socket transport doesn't create new threads on the client side.

Ah, my mistake.  org.jboss.remoting.Client does.  Thanks, Alexey.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201587#4201587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201587