[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: XML signatures as WS payload?

sstaible do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 04:54:33 EST 2009

"richard.opalka at jboss.com" wrote :
  | You can't rely on the precondition SOAP message will be unmodified (regarding the whitespaces) on other side.
Thank you for your response. But then I do not understand why signatures in WS-Security work.  I would presume they depend on the same strict XML marshalling requirements. Is there maybe a separate layer in JBoss that handles SOAP messages using WS-security?

Do you have any reference on why SOAP does not need to preserve the whitespace information?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201665#4201665

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201665