[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Remotely accessing JBossCache instance

OlliP do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 04:56:28 EST 2009

Hello,

I need to access the JBossCache instance used by my application from several clients running in different VMs and different machines. Is there a way these clients can access the JBossCache instance through JGroups? Just some idea as I read that JBossCache for clustering makes use of JGroups. I want to check out whether I need to write my own RMI/JMS/whatever solution to make clients communicate with the central JBossCache instance beyond VM boundaries or whether I can re-use the JBossCache internal transport layer based on JGroups for this.

Thanks, Oliver

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201668#4201668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201668