[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - [size=16][b]JobExecutor not started when restart jboss serve

kasabov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 06:43:31 EST 2009

Hi, I have process definition with timer in one state which fires after 2 minutes. I started a process and then a I stopped jboss server. When a started the server again, timer didn't execute. I had to start JobExecutor again.

Is there any way to configure job executor in jbpm.cfg.xml to start when jboss starts, before jbpm tries to continue the processes?If not, how to do this in other way?

Can you explain how to configure job executor in jbpm.cfg.xml?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201709#4201709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201709