[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: define process definition with jbpm's api

tangomannn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 07:46:44 EST 2009

this line
ProcessDefinition pd = ProcessDefinition.createNewProcessDefinition();
saved my life.

Please JBPM Team put in the documentation or in the javadoc, that if the user works programmatically must use ProcessDefinition pd = ProcessDefinition.createNewProcessDefinition(); instead of new ProcessDefinition.
Else, Everything works like shit!!! (sorry but the word), but I've been a week trying to find out what I was doing bad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201754#4201754

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201754