[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Variable and Looking Up Token

bradsdavis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 09:48:38 EST 2009

I have a pattern I am trying to use to asynchronously signal a process to continue.  Unfortunately, because I need to do this between clusters and to a particular queue, I am not able to leverage the "async" attribute in this case.

So, I am trying to figure out how to reference a token, and correlate back to that token when I receive a message in a MDB.

Currently, I took the Token ID and used that to correlate.  However, I get ID not found exception when I do the lookup in the MDB.

I am using 3.2.3; I have data on the token that I could use to look the token up through hibernate, but would need some information related to how to query the token when referencing the variables mapped to its instance.

Thanks,
Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201818#4201818

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201818