[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: TcpDelegatingCacheLoader

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 09:58:57 EST 2009

Hi there

Nope, you were looking at the wrong check-in.  That doesn't contain the fix.  Have a look at this commit log.

Basically, I have delegated the restart process to a separate class, which ensures that concurrent restarts do not happen, nor do "back-to-back" restarts.  It involves using a CAS to detect concurrent restarts, and then queueing waiters so that they wait for the concurrent restart before returning and being able to use a successfully restarted resource.

Re: your changes to start(), I have not included these yet.  These do make sense though, so I will make those changes accordingly.

Cheers
Manik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201821#4201821

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201821