[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: With SSLBisocket is there is java.rmi.server.hostname or

TheNelson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 10:59:36 EST 2009

"ron.sigal at jboss.com" wrote : Hi Ian,

  | Haven't heard from you for a while.  Hope that's a good sign. :)

It is.   Our product is coming along nicely.

anonymous wrote :

  |   | sslbisocket://multihome:7777/foobar/services?datatype=serializablehomes=10.12.2.50:7777!10.12.2.8:7777&serializationtype=jboss
  |   |

  | If that's an exact copy, then you're just missing a '&' between "serializable" and "homes".
  |
  | -Ron

I think it got mangled in the cut and paste.   I used InvokerLocator to create the URI and it actually does have an ampersand in my logs.

This is with 2.5.0SP2.   It creates sockets on both IP addresses but clients can only attach callback handlers to the one listed in connect_homes.  If I put 2 IPs in connect home I get the index exception and if I don't use a connect homes I get the index exception.     I've only glanced at it but it's trying to get a port from the secondary ports list.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201851#4201851

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201851