[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problem after Start

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 11:44:22 EST 2009

For the out-of-memory exception, add a permgen size setting to the memory settings in the run.conf file. Example:

java_opts="-XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Xms128m ..."

I'm not sure about the wsrp port issue, but if you do not plan to use remote porltet, you can ignore it, or even remove the portal-wsrp.sar directory from jboss-portal.sar.

By the way, I am not sure if cargo plugin did the install correctly (I have never tried doing that). It appears that you downloaded the bundled Portal (which includes the Portal and JBoss AS), in which case the entire installation process consists of unzip the zip file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201873#4201873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201873