[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools - RichFaces 3.3.0

krasig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 14:10:11 EST 2009

Hi Max, Hi akazakov

anonymous wrote :  Contributions welcome to keep up to speed with additions.

I know that all data for content assistance is in ...schemas\tld\RichFaces3.X.xml in format ;
  | <element-type body-content="allowed" content="mixed"
  |         end-tag="required" name="editor" start-tag="required">
  |         <description>
  |         	<![CDATA[The  editor   component is used for creating a WYSIWYG editor on a page.]]>
  |         </description>
  |         <attribute-type name="autoResize" required="false">
  |             <description>
  | 				Attribute enables to get the Editor area to resize to the boundaries of the contents
  | 			</description>
  |             <proposal type="beanProperty"/>
  |             <proposal type="bundleProperty"/>
  |             <proposal type="jsfVariables"/>
  |             <proposal type="enumeration">
  |  	                <param value="true"/>
  |  	                <param value="false"/>
  | 						</proposal>
  |         </attribute-type>
  |         <attribute type="autoResize"/>
  | </element-type>

and i'm ready to help you with this

Can't understand format of VPE template.

P.S. in xml file many places where must have enumeration like "true","false" are empties.

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201914#4201914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201914