[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - JBoss Query

div_gcet1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 15 06:09:49 EST 2009

Hi

   Here i m working on custom filter java file for JBoss Logging. I m
giving the entry of the java file in log4j.xml. My problem is that - if
the java file is in default package and its class file is in
jboss\server\default\conf then that class is instantiating fine but if
that java file is in package
com.propo.tools.mergemanager.profiles(where i want) and its package
entry is in java file then this file is not getting instantiated
properly by server. Can anyone help  me here.

Thanks And Regards
Divya Garg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202083#4202083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202083