[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Can't deploy to deploy-only server

maumau61 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 15 08:21:53 EST 2009

Hi everybody,

I'm using the latest versions of jboss tools and I can't deploy
my seam application to a remote path.
(a new clean application)

I can create the deploy server but when I request a "clean" on the server,
I get the following error.

'Publishing to local Deployer...' has encountered a problem.
Could not publish to the server.

When I click on the Details button I get

Could not publish to the server.
java.lang.NullPointerException

If I remove the publishing of the x-ds.xml resource
the error goes away but only an empty directory
structure is published.

When I try to create a new project with the server already defined
I have a message saying
'Runtime "JBoss Deploy-Only Runtime" is invalid.'

Used Software
Windows XP
eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR1-win32.zip
JBossTools-ALL-win32-3.0.0.CR2-N200901101215.zip

So I'm stucked here,
does someone uses successfully this configuration  ?

In advance thank you for your feed-back.

Sincerely

Malte Wiskott

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202117#4202117

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202117