[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Queue messages repeated

rana24 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 15 09:36:21 EST 2009

Hi,
while running our application we found that Queue message to MDB is delivered , the same message is again being delivered after delay of some time. Even though there is no exception...the first message is still under process.
Do we need to do something to change the behaviour ?
We are using JBM1.4.0SP3 n JBoss AS 4.2.3 , Client is sending message with AUTO_ACKNWLEDGMENT  n  Transaction is set to false. DB persistence is configured to MySQL
Can Msg.acknowledge();  help in this case ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202146#4202146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202146