[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Force MTOM Response

mfueser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 15 11:16:03 EST 2009

Hi there!

I´ve got a bit of a problem with Webservice-Responses. A Client sends in MTOM-Format and needs an answer in MTOM-Format. I´ve tried to change the BindingType to SOAP12HTTP_MTOM_BINDING. This changes the Webservice-Response to Soap 1.2, so this kind of works. But it still isn´t in MTOM-Format. I think this is the result of the absence of an Base64-coded element in the webservice-response.
Is there a way to force MTOM on a response?

Thanks and best regards,
  M. Fueser

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202192#4202192

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202192