[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JBoss AS InterceptorRegistry warning

jsb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 15 20:34:46 EST 2009

I'd like to know more about this as well.  If a bean developer may safely ignore this warning, why am I being warned at all?

More immediately, when we run our load tests, we end up with gigs of log file filled with warnings.  We work around this by moving the logging level from WARN to ERROR or filtering out this particular warning, but if it's important enough to warn us, I feel funny about hiding it.

It would be good to know what it means and what could or should be done about it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202300#4202300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202300