[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Service POJO JNDI Binding Problem

ralfsteppacher do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 16 08:23:06 EST 2009

"alesj" wrote :
  | What exactly fails - just the root cause?

With the modified aop.xml I get several exceptions on server start-up :

  | java.lang.RuntimeException: Error configuring property: manager for JMXRegistrationAdvice$AspectBinding
  | 	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.ConfigureAction.dispatchSetProperty(ConfigureAction.java:112)
  | 	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.ConfigureAction.setAttributes(ConfigureAction.java:85)
  | Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No such property aspectManager for bean org.jboss.aop.AspectManager available [typedefs, annotationIntroductions, call, classMetaDataLoaders, set, bindings, interceptorStacks, sortedPrecedenceDefEntries, annotationOverrides, precedenceDefs, execution, interfaceIntroductions, dynamicCFlows, interceptorFactories, perVMAspects, pointcutInfos, construction, managerFQN, advisors, includedInvisibleAnnotations, ignore, declares, get, withincode, ignoreExpressions, subscribedSubDomains, classMetaData, class, arrayReplacements, exclude, aspectDefinitions, include, dynamicAOPStrategy, lifecycleBindings, pointcuts, cflowStacks, bindingCollection, within]
  | 	at org.jboss.beans.info.plugins.AbstractBeanInfo.getProperty(AbstractBeanInfo.java:147)
  | 	at org.jboss.beans.info.plugins.BeanInfoUtil.getNestedTarget(BeanInfoUtil.java:77)

The summary before the Vm shut down again is

  | AOPDeploymentAopMetaDataDeployer -> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error configuring property: aspectManager for AOPDeploymentAopMetaDataDeployer
  | AspectManagerJMXRegistrar -> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error configuring property: aspectManager for AspectManagerJMXRegistrar
  | JMXStartStopAdvice$AspectBinding -> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error configuring property: manager for JMXStartStopAdvice$AspectBinding
  | JMXCreateDestroyAdvice$AspectBinding -> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error configuring property: manager for JMXCreateDestroyAdvice$AspectBinding
  | JMXRegistrationAdvice$AspectBinding -> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error configuring property: manager for JMXRegistrationAdvice$AspectBinding
  | AOPClassLoaderDeployer -> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error configuring property: aspectManager for AOPClassLoaderDeployer
  | BeansDeploymentAopMetaDataDeployer -> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error configuring property: aspectManager for BeansDeploymentAopMetaDataDeployer

Ralf

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202462#4202462

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202462