[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Service POJO JNDI Binding Problem

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 16 10:50:35 EST 2009

"ralfsteppacher" wrote :
  | Yes, aop.xml in the default server conf directory creates a bean with the name AspectManager and type org.jboss.aop.deployers.AspectManagerJDK5.
  | Wich brings us back to square 1.
  | org.jboss.aop.microcontainer.beans.Aspect and org.jboss.aop.microcontainer.beans.IntroductionBinding expect an org.jboss.aop.AspectManager to be injected. However, the injected Aspectmanager is of type org.jboss.aop.deployers.AspectManagerJDK5 (as defined in aop.xml).
  |

  |   | java.lang.RuntimeException: Error configuring property: manager for JndiAspect
  |   | Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong arguments. setManager for target org.jboss.aop.microcontainer.beans.Aspect at a43bbd expected=[org.jboss.aop.AspectManager] actual=[org.jboss.aop.deployers.AspectManagerJDK5]
  |   |
  |   | java.lang.RuntimeException: Error configuring property: manager for JndiIntroduction
  |   | Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong arguments. setManager for target org.jboss.aop.microcontainer.beans.IntroductionBinding at 96ea7d expected=[org.jboss.aop.AspectManager] actual=[org.jboss.aop.deployers.AspectManagerJDK5]
  |   |

Hmmm ... there is some misunderstanding here.

Either aspect/advice/inteceptor beans expect
 - AspectManagerJDK5 + it has getAspectManager() method
 - direct AspectManager bean

Try using my first suggestion with creating real AspectManager bean.
Name it 'RealAspectManager' and then use this name in aspect/advice/interceptor.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202517#4202517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202517