[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss View Error

AlyssaK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 19 00:05:35 EST 2009

That's unfortunate.  I've spent time reading all the documentation and wanted to get started on the app.

Thanks for your reply i will try to reinstall.

p.s. Is there any sample projects (tutorial etc) to download? I've downloaded the reference guides. I'm using jboss tools (hibernate), and a mysql database. I find myself getting confused with all the different references.  Bought a copy of jboss in action a practical guide trying to get the examples working in eclipse.

Cheers, Alyssa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202730#4202730

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202730