[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - MDB auto-create destination in JBoss 5

greigm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 19 10:39:20 EST 2009

Hi,

I've been happily using EJB3 MDBs in 4.2.2 for some time and they auto-create their destination queues/topics nicely.

I'm looking to do the same in 5.0.0 but can't quite figure out how to get the destinations to auto-create when the MDB is created.

I've found this:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6013

which states
anonymous wrote : To enable the behaviour you need to add
  | <create-destination>true</create-destination>
  | on the <message-driven/> in your jboss.xml

but I don't have a jboss.xml file in my 5.0.0 structure (or if I do Windows Vista's search function is worse than we all imagined!) - can anyone tell me in a kind of "dummy's guide" how to switch on destination auto-creation?

Many thanks and apologies for being more than slightly stoopid....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202909#4202909

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202909