[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: Queue Receiver hangs

Mikle123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 19 12:14:45 EST 2009

Adrian,
thanks for the answer and you are absolutly right i should have done some more research one the topic before posting.
Unfortunaly its seems not to be basic stuff like forgeting to set the Exception Listeners and handle the exeptions. However as i'm quite shure you have heared that many times i will double and tripple check for this.

By checking the forum i also found 2 topics which im cheking right now:
-http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=144840
-http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=58769

We are using Jboss 4.05 so I'm not shure if it will aply. Will it ?

Regards,
         Mikl

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202970#4202970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202970