[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JAAS Login

manasmallik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 19 12:50:50 EST 2009

I am using DatabaseServerLoginModule for my JAAS authentication.
My problem is that, if the data base is down then how  can i propagate the   error message from the DatabaseServerLoginModule to the error jsp page.
It is the same error jsp page which is configured for the Form based authentication in web.xml file. I have another question, how to differentiate in the error page , if the error actually happens because the user is invalid or the error comes because the data base which may be down at the time of authentication.

I appreciate the reply.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202983#4202983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202983