[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: First Deployment - HelloWorld app

pgbonino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 19 15:20:41 EST 2009

Uhm... let's rewind a little... Did you deploy the application?

How did you solve the dtd issue? I just commented the !DOCTYPE.

When I have a little of time, I'll reinstall the JBoss. I think I didn't touch anything, but I made so many things, that I don't really know.

Just to mention... although I think that this shouldn't have anything to do: I'm running this in a Mac Book X 10.4. The jboss installation folder is /usr/local/jboss. I have the jboss-5.0.GA folder and another folder that is created automatically I don't remember when. That folder name begins JBoss (capitals). The deploy folder is: /usr/local/jboss/jboss-5.0.GA/server/default/deploy. Is this the propper configuration?

I didn't understand your last sentence.

Thanks again. (When I have time, I'll post after re-instaling Jboss)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203021#4203021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203021