[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - How to develop JBPM project with Eclipse, Netbeans, and Tomc

liudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 19 17:01:18 EST 2009

Hi there,

I m very new to JBPM, this might be a silly question, but forgive if it really is, i need your help!

I m trying to introduce JBPM into my project, which is a big J2EE project, which used to be developed in Eclipse, Netbeans, and deployed on Tomcat6.x. The usual development method i use is developing most of the Data access and functional parts using Eclipse, and make a JAR. The JAR can be used as a library in Netbeans, which is only used to develop the user interface, so that i can invoke the functions and data access methods very easily when i need to.

I saw that some people said that JBPM is no more than a Framework, just like Hibernate. Based on that, i assume that i could do what i used to do to JBPM, is that right?

I tried a couple of times, installed the JBPM GUI designer and environment for Eclipse, and developed a very simple project with successful tests. Then i made a Fat JAR with all the JBPM libraries included, and import it in the Netbeans. But i have a problem, none of the functions can be called, it appears 'ClassDefNotFound' exception.

I spent whole day, and really frustrated now     -_-

Please help me, i'll be looking forward to your reply!!!!!

Thanks for your help!!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203050#4203050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203050