[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - MBean depends on a stateless EJB

franbekh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 01:26:11 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm developing a MBean that needs a dependency on an deployed EJB. As described in the WIKI, I tried the -Tag and the @Depends annotation (see http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9879).  The SAR-Archive is deployed withing my EAR.

@Depends("jboss.j2ee:jndiName=MySchedulerBean,service=EJB3")
public class StartupService extends ServiceMBeanSupport implements StartupServiceMBean
{
    @EJB
    MyScheduler scheduler;

    public void createService()
    {
        scheduler.start();
    }
}

The dependant bean is a stateless session bean. The JBoss version I'm using is 4.2.3. During the startup of jboss I get the following error message: