[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - What is no-tx-datasource?

tilek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 02:52:04 EST 2009

Hi,

If I understand correctly "no-tx-datasource" isn't managed by JBossTS, but "local-tx-datasource" all connection is managed by JBossTS?

If I would like to use spring to manage a JTA transaction, should I create datasource type "no-tx-datasource"?

Currently, I use "local-tx-datasource", it has a problem about an enlistment, but it work fine when I use "no-tx-datasource". Does it has any side effict in the changing?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203127#4203127

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203127