[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM 3.3.1 uninstalling

cemeinz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 06:02:49 EST 2009

Hello!

I am running JBPM in a virtual machine using Windows Vista Business.

I want to migrate to JBPM 4 and now I am facing th problem, that I could not uninstall JBPM 3.3.1.

Installed was the product using the installer.jar. Some files where copied into the JBoss folder.

I have taken a look into the Windows software overview, but the product is not registered there.

So, how could I uninstall the JBPM files completely (and files which were copied to other folders)?

Kind regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203191#4203191

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203191