[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Weather page update

hreintke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 08:39:26 EST 2009

LS,

I am running a 2.7.0GA portal with some homemade portlets and created and experimenting with the portal layouts.

Most of it works as expected but I notice strange persistence behaviour on the "weather" tab. Each time when I insert portlets on that page (homemade and standard ones) the are disappeared after stop/start of the portal.
On all other pages the portlets that I inserted are staying after stop/start as expected.

I do not see any specific errormessages when deploying on the weather page, starting or  stopping the portal

Is the page of Weather tab configured in a specific way ?

Kind regards,

Herman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203253#4203253

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203253