[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JAAS on a remote JVM

ministromayor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 19:33:10 EST 2009

I have a problem: I have an aplication running on JBoss 4.0.5 and is authenticating and authorizing via JAAS with LdapExtLoginModule but
now the manager say the LDAP directori will be in another place beyond the scope my server instead I have a server within the LDAP scope. Now I need to user this server to do de login to LDAP and "import" this session from the original server. Some schema like:

I hope I can do this with configuration I don't want to write a login-module
and an EJB just to do this task.

Thank in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203447#4203447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203447