[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: JBoss Clustering hang because of log4j

chicken do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 21 02:20:14 EST 2009

Thank you for your help
"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote :

  | Can you tell me what all those special characters say?

I think this is broken Korean Message. I don't know how to config JBoss write to the log file in Korean correctly. please tell me if you know.

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Looks like it's a failure to close the server.log file for one day so it can roll over to the next day's version.  But the other exceptions seem unrelated other than that they are IO related and occur around the same time.  Do those non-log4j exceptions only occur at this time?
yes, all those exceptions don't appear until the log4j exception occurs.
After a failure to close the server.log, I get many EOF exceptions

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203496#4203496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203496