[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Can I disable CachedConnectionManagerMBean

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 21 04:06:00 EST 2009

"tilek" wrote :
  | Scenario
  | 1. Begin outer transaction by spring aop.
  | 2. Get connection, the connection is enlisted to outer transaction.
  | 3. Begin inner transaction by spring aop.
  | 4. CCM try to enlist the same connection to the inner transaction again. It throw an exception "Trying to change transaction [...] in enlist.

Looks to me that you have nested TX which is not supported, not sure why you are not getting the error when you are starting the nested tx may be spring code is hiding the error.
spring should suspend the outer TX before starting the inner TX.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203524#4203524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203524