[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Migrating EJB3 Code from 4.2 to 5.0 and encountering [J

jriley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 21 10:40:22 EST 2009

Sorry.  This post has ended up a little confusing.

[JBMETA-130] Was the error I got when trying to get EJB3 Session beans migrated from 4.2.x to 5.0.0 GA.  In my case I was NOT trying to be EJB2.x compliant.

If you have this problem, check these items:

1. Make sure @Local and @Remote use a different interface.

2. Make sure any beans referenced in ebj-jar.xml file use the <business-remote> tag instead of the  and use <business-local> instead of

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203701#4203701

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203701