[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JAAS Login

manasmallik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 21 11:37:04 EST 2009

Hi, this is my jsp page and i just print the exception, it gives me null.
You might be using the error jsp page in your application to catch some of the exceptions which might be thrown inside the jsp pages. But, in my case the exception is being thrown by the ServerDatabaseLoginModule and which is not reaching till the error jsp page. I will check your suggestion of Tomcat Valve. Thanks a lot.

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
    pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<%@ page isErrorPage="true" import="java.io.*" %>