[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jbossas install from rpm

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 21 12:38:31 EST 2009

Personally, I would download the zip file from the JBoss AS download site, and unzip it. I would not use a JBoss AS that was repackaged by someone else.

You need a specific download of JBoss AS to work with JDK 6 (to avoid web services issues), how do you know that the one you got from the RPM is the correct one?

There must be something wrong with the configuration of the JBoss AS installed via the RPM. But finding that change is going to be difficult - you will have to do file comparisons between what you got from the RPM and what you can download from the JBoss AS download site.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203747#4203747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203747