[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: discarded message from non-member

bmelloni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 21 12:41:32 EST 2009

This Connection issue does not go away with the firewall turned off.  The two posts are independent problems.

Let's table this problem.  I should get my commercial license credentials today or tomorrow and will use phone support to start over from scratch and reinstall both servers in the cluster according to their instructions instead of what the documentation seems to say.

A suggestion:
- The server config guide is a good reference, but it is worthless as a cluster installation guide unless you are already a jBoss configuration expert.
- There is a need for a simple, step by step guide for installing a basic cluster.
- I might even write it myself and contribute it back after talking to support.  Nobody else should suffer through this installation nightmare.

Thanks for trying to help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203748#4203748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203748