[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: both deployment methods fail - WAR and exploded in J5GA

mattzyzy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 21 14:02:07 EST 2009

mmmkay , but I'm do not have access to the codes now , out of town , perhaps few hours from now I will post the xml here . is the war file problem in my 2nd post also had the same problem ?

 jaikiran , I begin to suspect the class loading and libraries as the probable culprits after reading your my wiki blog posts  . I dont know...

-Another question  , the JBoss5 GA web console in default mode keep asking me for missing plugin in firefox 3 linux , what is the required plugin? on Centos5.2+jdk5_017+ant1_7 .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203769#4203769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203769