[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Stranges with message reading from queue

romanenco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 21 16:34:21 EST 2009

Hello

I have question about receiveNoWait method. When I use it, it always returns null
if I use this code: consumer.receive(2000) - everything is ok. I receive message.
BUT
if I use this code: consumer.receiveNoWait() - I do not receive any messages,

My program must check queue periodically, using quartz - so I don;t want to block process pointing any time to receive()

How can I make receiveNoWait() to return messages?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203799#4203799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203799