[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem with loader-repository

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 22 05:25:36 EST 2009

"arnold.maderthaner" wrote :

  | can I lookup somewhere which classes are used when I call a methode ?

Add -verbose:class to the run.bat (or run.conf if you are using *nix OS) to the JAVA_OPTS section. Then start your server (you will have to redirect the output to a file to avoid very verbose classloading logs). Then access your application when server is started and look at the logs. The logs will give you the information about which jar is being used to load the class.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203921#4203921

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203921