[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: round robin on Jboss 5

yairogen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 22 07:58:31 EST 2009

When the cluster is on with 2 nodes I see load balancing nicely.

When I take one node down the other continues to work fine, But when I start up again the failed node it doesn't handle the requests that continue to get in. Only the first non failed node continues working.

Why is this happening? I would assume that the second node that is now up should participate in the load balancing again.

Am I missing something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203989#4203989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203989