[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: DeploymentDescriptor not setted on IntegrationControl af

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 22 08:34:47 EST 2009

Carlos,

As a workaround You may try setting the deployment descriptor again on the integration control after checking if it has a deployment descriptor. Like this may be
  | IntegrationControl integControl = factory
  | 					.getIntegrationControl(bpelProcDef);
  |
  | 			// Create DeploymentDescriptor instance
  | 			DeploymentDescriptor deployDesc = new DeploymentDescriptor();
  |
  | 			// Create InputSource
  | 			InputSource is = new InputSource(deploymentDescriptorContent input stream
  | 					);
  | 			// Read the deployment descriptor into the deployDesc object
  |
  | 			DeploymentDescriptorReader reader = new DeploymentDescriptorReader();
  | 			reader.read(deployDesc, is);
  |
  | 			integControl.setDeploymentDescriptor(deployDesc);

Hope this helps. I faced this issue (integration control not holding deploy descriptor) in a different way, a code like this help it fix.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204002#4204002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204002