[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss Logging

div_gcet1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 22 09:32:00 EST 2009

Hi

    I m working on JBoss4.2.2 and eclipse Gynemede. I m working on Logs filteration. Here i have made the entry of
my java filter file in log4j.xml file. So jboss is instantiating that
java file at the time when jboss configure log4j.xml file. That java
file is accessing the databases but the problem is at that point of
time jndi names are not bound to databases so databases are not
accessible.
  So i m trying to configure my own log4j.xml file so that it can be
configured at later stages in server(after jndi bindings).Can anybody
tell me how should i configure that log4j.xml file in the system.

Thanks
Divya Garg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204025#4204025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204025